Receptionist Administrative Assistant - Neosho, MO
Global Employment Solutions
- This position is responsible for performing a broad range of administrative responsibilities in a variety of areas including reception, accounts payable, inbound/outbound company mail, communication of visitor GMP/safety requirements, and vendor dispute resolution.
- Act as a liaison between Accounting & internal and external stakeholders, providing the best possible customer service with regards to timely and accurate resolution.
- Reception Manage the first point of contact for key customers, vendors, and potential clients and transfer all inbound calls to the appropriate individuals/departments.
- Greet all on-site visitors and communicate GMP/safety requirements.
- Coordinate the weekly check run process and ensure that each step is completed on time by the individuals involved allowing the organization to achieve all cash discounts offered and resulting in margin savings to the company
- Sort/distribute inbound/outbound company mail
- 20 week assignment
- $12 - $14/HR